A good photographer must love life more than he does photography. – Joel Strasser
- © Laura Pattara and Laura's Travel Tales, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of ANY material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Laura Pattara and Laura's Travel Tales with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A Woman’s Life on the Road – When Hormones Stop You Dead in Your Tracks
- Motorbike Overlanding – 5 years on 2 wheels – What Now?
- That’s The Funny Thing About Overlanding Australia…
- When the shit hits the fan – just open your arms wide, shut your trap, and go with the flow
- Getting nowhere fast. That’s travelling in Australia for ya!
Pocketguide für Globetrotter
Chris’ Best-selling Travel Book
Go to Horizons Unlimited, the website that's all about motorcycle travel. Travellers Community, Bike Travel information on the Bulletin Board, free Monthly Motorcycle Travel E-zine, Travellers' Stories, and plenty of tips and info!
Thanks Lion! 😀
Hi Laura! I spotted your post on Horizons unlimited about your guide-less self drive through China. I’m looking at moving to China for a few years and was hoping to pick your brain. Did you delete your China guide on this website?
Hi Chris!! Sorry for the atrociously late reply, transiting through Indo at the moment. The China blogs are all still there. Just look under the tab ‘All Posts’ and you’ll find them all there. If you need any other info just pop me a message under the contact tab and it’ll go through my email.