- © Laura Pattara and Laura's Travel Tales, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of ANY material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Laura Pattara and Laura's Travel Tales with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A Woman’s Life on the Road – When Hormones Stop You Dead in Your Tracks
- Motorbike Overlanding – 5 years on 2 wheels – What Now?
- That’s The Funny Thing About Overlanding Australia…
- When the shit hits the fan – just open your arms wide, shut your trap, and go with the flow
- Getting nowhere fast. That’s travelling in Australia for ya!
Pocketguide für Globetrotter
Chris’ Best-selling Travel Book
Go to Horizons Unlimited, the website that's all about motorcycle travel. Travellers Community, Bike Travel information on the Bulletin Board, free Monthly Motorcycle Travel E-zine, Travellers' Stories, and plenty of tips and info!
Tag Archives: appreciation
Crossing into China’s westernmost province, from Kyrgyzstan, was never going to be a simple affair. Due to ongoing ethnic tensions there, and recent surge in sporadic violence between government forces and the Uighur Muslim minority, regulations state that foreigners driving … Continue reading
Kyrgyzstan is a land of unexpected surprises. One certainly wouldn’t know it by just looking at it on a map or by basing one’s assumptions on visits to any of the other Stans in Central Asia. Everything from the culture, … Continue reading
Here I am, back online. I know I’ve been rather quiet on the writing front these last two months but let me assure you that all is as fine as can be. Chris and I have taken a hiatus from the … Continue reading