- © Laura Pattara and Laura's Travel Tales, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of ANY material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Laura Pattara and Laura's Travel Tales with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A Woman’s Life on the Road – When Hormones Stop You Dead in Your Tracks
- Motorbike Overlanding – 5 years on 2 wheels – What Now?
- That’s The Funny Thing About Overlanding Australia…
- When the shit hits the fan – just open your arms wide, shut your trap, and go with the flow
- Getting nowhere fast. That’s travelling in Australia for ya!
Pocketguide für Globetrotter
Chris’ Best-selling Travel Book
Go to Horizons Unlimited, the website that's all about motorcycle travel. Travellers Community, Bike Travel information on the Bulletin Board, free Monthly Motorcycle Travel E-zine, Travellers' Stories, and plenty of tips and info!
Tag Archives: Bangkok
Hipmunk City Love: How to Survive a Visit to Bangkok’s Grand Palace
The Grand Palace is, to Bangkok, what the Colosseum is to Rome: the epitome symbol of its ancient civilization. A visit is an absolute must, although it could be chaotic, tiring and quite overwhelming, Crowds here are phenomenal, especially in … Continue reading
Thailand: Land of Smiles and Friendliness. You sure about that?
25th June: Krabi “Would you like a coffee?” The custom officer politely asks as he takes the papers from our hands. “Coffee??!!” Chris and I answer in unison, with what can only appear, to an outsider, as utterly idiotic expressions. … Continue reading
Posted in Overlanding Tagged adventure, adventure travel, Bangkok, BMW F650, curiosity, discovery, Hua Hin, Ko Lanta, Krabi, long-term travel, overlanding, overlanding China, racism, struggles, Thailand, Travel, world trip, xenophobia 10 Comments