- © Laura Pattara and Laura's Travel Tales, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of ANY material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Laura Pattara and Laura's Travel Tales with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Motorbike Overlanding – 5 years on 2 wheels – What Now?
- That’s The Funny Thing About Overlanding Australia…
- When the shit hits the fan – just open your arms wide, shut your trap, and go with the flow
- Getting nowhere fast. That’s travelling in Australia for ya!
- Up Shit Creek Without a Paddle (or a Ferry to Tasmania)
Pocketguide für Globetrotter
Chris’ Best-selling Travel Book
Go to Horizons Unlimited, the website that's all about motorcycle travel. Travellers Community, Bike Travel information on the Bulletin Board, free Monthly Motorcycle Travel E-zine, Travellers' Stories, and plenty of tips and info!
Tag Archives: Europe
I’m not one usually lost for words, some will say, yet as I contemplate our week spent in Istanbul it seems a verbal rendition of our experience just won’t cut it. Before arriving, I’d simply assumed that Turkey’s biggest problems … Continue reading
Reading my last blog about Greece, one would think that all we did there was gorge. Yes, that is technically correct, however being the cunning multitasking foxes we are, Chris and I managed to eat and make plentiful observations during … Continue reading
I hate Greece. No, let me rephrase that: my hips hate Greece. Actually, to be completely honest, my hips wouldn’t even mind the country so much, if it wasn’t for the fact they need to squeeze themselves into a pair … Continue reading