- © Laura Pattara and Laura's Travel Tales, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of ANY material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Laura Pattara and Laura's Travel Tales with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A Woman’s Life on the Road – When Hormones Stop You Dead in Your Tracks
- Motorbike Overlanding – 5 years on 2 wheels – What Now?
- That’s The Funny Thing About Overlanding Australia…
- When the shit hits the fan – just open your arms wide, shut your trap, and go with the flow
- Getting nowhere fast. That’s travelling in Australia for ya!
Pocketguide für Globetrotter
Chris’ Best-selling Travel Book
Go to Horizons Unlimited, the website that's all about motorcycle travel. Travellers Community, Bike Travel information on the Bulletin Board, free Monthly Motorcycle Travel E-zine, Travellers' Stories, and plenty of tips and info!
Tag Archives: Istanbul
Istanbul…through the viewfinder
I’m not one usually lost for words, some will say, yet as I contemplate our week spent in Istanbul it seems a verbal rendition of our experience just won’t cut it. Before arriving, I’d simply assumed that Turkey’s biggest problems … Continue reading
Posted in Overlanding Tagged adventure, adventure travel, Blue Mosque, BMW F650, Bosphorus, curiosity, discovery, Dolmabahce Palace, Europe, explore, Gezi Park, Hagia Sophia, Istanbul, journey, Overland, Taksim Square, Travel, travel guide, Turkey, world trip 7 Comments