- © Laura Pattara and Laura's Travel Tales, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of ANY material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Laura Pattara and Laura's Travel Tales with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Motorbike Overlanding – 5 years on 2 wheels – What Now?
- That’s The Funny Thing About Overlanding Australia…
- When the shit hits the fan – just open your arms wide, shut your trap, and go with the flow
- Getting nowhere fast. That’s travelling in Australia for ya!
- Up Shit Creek Without a Paddle (or a Ferry to Tasmania)
Pocketguide für Globetrotter
Chris’ Best-selling Travel Book
Go to Horizons Unlimited, the website that's all about motorcycle travel. Travellers Community, Bike Travel information on the Bulletin Board, free Monthly Motorcycle Travel E-zine, Travellers' Stories, and plenty of tips and info!
Tag Archives: travel writing
The housekeeper walks in, takes one quick glance at the living room, declares the whole apartment ‘sparkly clean’ and proceeds to unpack two bags full of groceries. Apparently, we’re cooking curry today…and who’d dare argue with that? Sanra is not … Continue reading
I really didn’t need a Harvard psychologist to convince me of the fact that the only predictable thing, in life, is its unpredictability. However, as I watched Dan Gilbert’s Ted Talk, The Psychology of your Future Self the other night, … Continue reading
If you were to add a social cause or a humanitarian aid project to your vagabonding venture, you could pretty much avoid any kind of criticism from ever reaching you. Mention your noble cause first and foremost and the only … Continue reading
I hate Greece. No, let me rephrase that: my hips hate Greece. Actually, to be completely honest, my hips wouldn’t even mind the country so much, if it wasn’t for the fact they need to squeeze themselves into a pair … Continue reading