- © Laura Pattara and Laura's Travel Tales, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of ANY material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Laura Pattara and Laura's Travel Tales with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A Woman’s Life on the Road – When Hormones Stop You Dead in Your Tracks
- Motorbike Overlanding – 5 years on 2 wheels – What Now?
- That’s The Funny Thing About Overlanding Australia…
- When the shit hits the fan – just open your arms wide, shut your trap, and go with the flow
- Getting nowhere fast. That’s travelling in Australia for ya!
Pocketguide für Globetrotter
Chris’ Best-selling Travel Book
Go to Horizons Unlimited, the website that's all about motorcycle travel. Travellers Community, Bike Travel information on the Bulletin Board, free Monthly Motorcycle Travel E-zine, Travellers' Stories, and plenty of tips and info!
Tag Archives: Wadi Halfa
Letters Home from Africa: Sudan, December 2009
I almost can’t believe it. I read and re-read the message posted online, yet after further research, it seems to be true. The car ferry between Sudan and Egypt, crossing Lake Nasser, is no longer. The road is now open. … Continue reading
Posted in Overlanding Tagged adventure, adventure travel, Africa, appreciation, curiosity, discovery, explore, journey, long-term travel, Overland, Sudan, Wadi Halfa, world trip 5 Comments